• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello new people!

erinz

★ 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔰 ☆
Days
  • hi! my name is erin, i use she/he pronouns and am 14 years old!

i decided to join this forum so i could talk to more people specifically about pokemon, one of my favourite franchises!

currently i am playing through pokemon: violet and pokemon: sun on my 3ds!!

my favourite type is water and fairy pokemon!

if you have any questions, please ask me!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years

i decided to join this forum so i could talk to more people specifically about pokemon, one of my favourite franchises!

Welcome to the forums Erin!
    I saw on your profile that one of your favorite pokemon in Vaporeon, that's my favorite pokemon! :D
    Do you have a favorite region? mine's alola!
    Well, if you're confused about anything, feel free to ask! ^^

erinz

Days
  • Welcome to the forums Erin!
    I saw on your profile that one of your favorite pokemon in Vaporeon, that's my favorite pokemon! :D
    Do you have a favorite region? mine's alola!
    Well, if you're confused about anything, feel free to ask! ^^
    OMG ALOLA IS MY FAVOURITE TOO!!!

i watched the anime as soon as it came out and i've loved it ever since!!

Hello there Erin, and welcome to the PC!

You certainly joined the right place to talk about Pokemon!

What is your favorite thing about Pokemon?
    my favourite thing?! thats a toughie...

i think my favourite has to be... the gym leaders!

i dont actually like strategy-based games that much, which pokemon pretty much is, so i actually play for the story and the characters!

however i do think the gym leaders for the more recent games aren't as cool as the ones in older games. i haven't played a lot of the old ones, but i obviously know that they're much better than newer ones!

Years

Hello Erinz, and welcome to the forums!
    What are your favourite Water and / or Fairy Pokémon ?
    I love Pokémon games with well written and original story and characters too!

erinz

Days
  • Hello Erinz, and welcome to the forums!
    What are your favourite Water and / or Fairy Pokémon ?
    I love Pokémon games with well written and original story and characters too!
    ooh!!

my favourite water pokemon are: sobble, vaporeon and primarina!!

my favourite fairy pokemon are: primarina, mr mime, flabebe and dedenne!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • my favourite thing?! thats a toughie...

i think my favourite has to be... the gym leaders!

i dont actually like strategy-based games that much, which pokemon pretty much is, so i actually play for the story and the characters!

however i do think the gym leaders for the more recent games aren't as cool as the ones in older games. i haven't played a lot of the old ones, but i obviously know that they're much better than newer ones!

That's really neat! Do you have a favorite Gym leader?

And as for story, which Gen's story is your favorite? I would say mine is Gen 5's.

Oh, I also merged your replies together because they were right after each other, but if you ever want to respond to multiple people at once, all you need to do is hit the 'Reply' button on all the posts you want to respond to.

erinz

Days
  • That's really neat! Do you have a favorite Gym leader?

And as for story, which Gen's story is your favorite? I would say mine is Gen 5's.

Oh, I also merged your replies together because they were right after each other, but if you ever want to respond to multiple people at once, all you need to do is hit the 'Reply' button on all the posts you want to respond to.
    my favourite gym leader(s) are acerola (technically not a gym leader but) marnie and grusha!!

for story i'd have to say gen 8 because its the first game i've actually completed, however i'm currently enjoying gen 7 as well!!

thanks for merging my replies!!

Years
  • Hello!

Fairy is in my top 5 favorite types, there's so many cute and strong ones =3

I'm not sure if you mean Sword/Shield with gen 8, as gen 8 also includes BDSP and PLA, but if so; since it's the first game you completed... What was your team? =3
    Which of the new gen 8 Pokemon did you like the most?

Back