• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
Days
  • The thrill I guess. You never know, say, what set a Treads (competitive slang for Iron Treads) will use: Physical or Special. I also mainly play Gen 9 OU, but I've been dabbling in Ubers, Monotype, UU, Random Free-For-All, etc. You should really try it sometime! I could even help you make a team. I use Pokémon Showdown, btw

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • The thrill I guess. You never know, say, what set a Treads (competitive slang for Iron Treads) will use: Physical or Special. I also mainly play Gen 9 OU, but I've been dabbling in Ubers, Monotype, UU, Random Free-For-All, etc. You should really try it sometime! I could even help you make a team. I use Pokémon Showdown, btw

I appreciate the offer, and there was probably another route in life where I could've gotten into that kinda thing, but I chose a different path lol. And I don't even know what most of those stand for lol, but I'm glad you have fun with it.

Back