• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Hi! Nice to meet you; I agree that it's really cool that some old-school forums are still kicking. I think this site absorbed most of the remaining audience for that style of discussion as all the other Pokemon forums I've seen are pretty much completely dead. How are you doing?

Years
  • Hi everyone, I'm new here! Not new to forums though, I was a member of an old website called Advanced Anime back in the early 2000s. Nice to see an old forum still going. I've been a fan of Pokémon since 1998, and still have most of my original cards from then (they're misplaced at the moment).
    Hello Jon of Arc, and welcome to PC forums!
    It is great to see more long time fans of Pokémon join PokéCommunity!
    What parts of Pokémon related stuff are you into ?

Days
  • @Fact Checking Gardevoir I was into card collecting and watching the anime, and I play a few Pokémon mobile games now. I never had the older games growing up though, and Pokémon TCG was all I knew. I remember the rules being different when I was playing it in the late 90s, and that we kind of just made stuff up as we went, lol.
    @Alex_Among_Foxes my favorite Pokémon is Scyther, I have about five or six Scyther cards across generations. I would say that my second favorite is Evee.
    @Lavender My favorite type is grass, I had more grass type than anything.

Years
  • @Fact Checking Gardevoir I was into card collecting and watching the anime, and I play a few Pokémon mobile games now. I never had the older games growing up though, and Pokémon TCG was all I knew. I remember the rules being different when I was playing it in the late 90s, and that we kind of just made stuff up as we went, lol.
    @Alex_Among_Foxes my favorite Pokémon is Scyther, I have about five or six Scyther cards across generations. I would say that my second favorite is Evee.
    @Lavender My favorite type is grass, I had more grass type than anything.
    That is neat! Do you have some favourite episodes of the anime ?
    Also, you can directly quote users you want to reply to by clicking on "Reply" at the bottom right of their posts, so they will be notified.

Days
  • That is neat! Do you have some favourite episodes of the anime ?
    Also, you can directly quote users you want to reply to by clicking on "Reply" at the bottom right of their posts, so they will be notified.
    Thanks for the tip. Last time I was on a forum was in 2010, so I'm a bit rusty. My favorite episodes were the one in Sabrina's mansion and the one on the S.S. St. Anne. I'm actually going to re-watch the whole series at some point—I downloaded the Pokémon TV app just for that, and to catch up on newer seasons.

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
    Days
  • Hi from me as well!

Follow-up question: If you do, what was your best pull? Mine was in the Paradox Rift booster pack, when I pulled an Armarouge ex! Based off of my profile Pic, you can probably tell how much this meant to me!

Days
  • Hello!

Do you still collect the TCG ?
    Hello to you as well! I don't really collect anymore. The last I collected was HeartGold and SoulSilver, and I gave those to my 7 year old nephew as a Christmas present a couple years back. I'd like to find my 90s deck, which I misplaced somewhere.

Hi from me as well!

Follow-up question: If you do, what was your best pull? Mine was in the Paradox Rift booster pack, when I pulled an Armarouge ex! Based off of my profile Pic, you can probably tell how much this meant to me!
    Hello! Quite a while back—like 2005 or so—I got a holographic Lugia. The was one of the best cards I had in my deck. Pokémon-wise, I've been out of the loop since HeartGold and SoulSilver, so forgive me, lol. My nephew got me back into Pokémon and I've become his mentor in it.

Charcadet121

Days
  • Hello! Quite a while back—like 2005 or so—I got a holographic Lugia. The was one of the best cards I had in my deck. Pokémon-wise, I've been out of the loop since HeartGold and SoulSilver, so forgive me, lol. My nephew got me back into Pokémon and I've become his mentor in it.
    Wow, cool! I'm more of an on-off player, but considering my age (I'm a teenager), it's to be expected. I have recently went into an "off" phase myself, but there's no doubting the successes during my on phases.

Days
  • Wow, cool! I'm more of an on-off player, but considering my age (I'm a teenager), it's to be expected. I have recently went into an "off" phase myself, but there's no doubting the successes during my on phases.
    Yeah, my off phase lasted twelve years, lol. I did download a few mobile games—Pokémon Shuffle, Magikarp Jump, and Pokémon Quest.

Charcadet121

Days
  • For my 100th post, I want to say, thanks a lot for being such a welcoming community, all of you! I really appreciate it. My next goal will be 250 posts!

Yeah, my off phase lasted twelve years, lol. I did download a few mobile games—Pokémon Shuffle, Magikarp Jump, and Pokémon Quest.
    I love those games! Well, technically Pokémon Shuffle and Pokémon Quest, never played Magikarp Jump before. I bet that it's a fun game though!

Days
  • For my 100th post, I want to say, thanks a lot for being such a welcoming community, all of you! I really appreciate it. My next goal will be 250 posts!

I love those games! Well, technically Pokémon Shuffle and Pokémon Quest, never played Magikarp Jump before. I bet that it's a fun game though!
    Congratulations on the 100th post!
    Yeah, Magikarp Jump is neat. It hasn't received an update in years, but my nephew considers it his favorite game. I'd recommend it.

Years
  • Hello to you as well! I don't really collect anymore. The last I collected was HeartGold and SoulSilver, and I gave those to my 7 year old nephew as a Christmas present a couple years back. I'd like to find my 90s deck, which I misplaced somewhere.

Hello! Quite a while back—like 2005 or so—I got a holographic Lugia. The was one of the best cards I had in my deck. Pokémon-wise, I've been out of the loop since HeartGold and SoulSilver, so forgive me, lol. My nephew got me back into Pokémon and I've become his mentor in it.
    Hello again. I merged your 2 posts since they were in a row, but you can always reply to several users in one, by quoting them all at once, so you will not have to post several posts.

Back