• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Help me recover my 15 years old Blaziken

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2022
    Hello Everyone,
    I'm a young man of 22 years old who just saw a video of someone that succeed to recover his old blastoise from his save file and this inspired me a lot to do the same process.
    I'm not a fluent english speaker but i'll do my best to give you a maximum informations that can guide you to help me on how to recover my old Blaziken.

First, Blaziken wasn't my starter. Actually it was a traded one, me and my old friend created new games and traded the starters to start our real save file with all of the 3 starters pokemon.
    My Blaziken dispared years ago with the glitch that duplicate pokemon and items in the battle tower.
    I tried to dump my game and the original save file and succeed to it.
    After that, I checked the savefile on PkHex and A-Save but my Blaziken was not in my box. (even if A-save show me old pokemon that disappeared).
    My last hope to find back this Blaziken is with a possible "memory" of the game that saved a state of this Blaziken.
    I was thinking to the Hall of Fame, my Blaziken apparead in it, or in some data of the game because it was a traded one? (there's the mixing data feature that have some souvenir of my old trades and battles with friends).

I can share my .sav file if needed!

I'm interessed in every ideas to get him back in my party, I hope someone will help me, thanks a lot!
    Don't hesitate to ask some informations, i'll answer to it asap
    you can contact me on my discord to discuss on this subject : Yanis#0890

see you soon!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Post .sav file. It's likely been overwritten, but it might be viewable with a hex editor if only a data termination byte has been moved.

Back