• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends Arceus] Help with Hisuian evolutions (4) - Rewards

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I made the mistake of selling Legends Arceus once I was fed up with it. Now this clown needs certain evos for team building purposes on four shinies I caught in Scarlet and I'm willing to give rewards to anyone willing to help; either shinies I've no use for or have multiple of, or rare balls if that's your persuasion. Top prizes include two copies of shiny Brute Bonnet, Master Balls and Moon Balls since the item printer loves giving me those.

As you can imagine I don't like the idea of giving away my shinies and trusting a rando to evolve them into their Hisuian evos while sending them back once the whole ordeal is over, so I'll ask for Discord to track the process once I've sent the lads away. It's a Rufflet, Ursaring, Scyther and Bergmite so I apologize beforehand since Ursaluna's a tedious evolution process. All of them should be ready to evolve besides Bergmite who's on the high thirties.

Thanks to anyone willing to help and if you're curious about the reward shinies and balls just ask, I've like half a box of shinies I don't need and got more rare balls than I know what to do.

On a final note: silly me thinking GameFreak would add ways to evolve certain mons into their Hisuian forms with the SV DLC. How utterly foolish and what a waste of clown paint on my end.

Extra edit: if you can also do the thingy with the photo studio that gives them a special ribbon then even better. Thank you kindly.

Last edited:
    Days
  • I made the mistake of selling Legends Arceus once I was fed up with it. Now this clown needs certain evos for team building purposes on four shinies I caught in Scarlet and I'm willing to give rewards to anyone willing to help; either shinies I've no use for or have multiple of, or rare balls if that's your persuasion. Top prizes include two copies of shiny Brute Bonnet, Master Balls and Moon Balls since the item printer loves giving me those.

As you can imagine I don't like the idea of giving away my shinies and trusting a rando to evolve them into their Hisuian evos while sending them back once the whole ordeal is over, so I'll ask for Discord to track the process once I've sent the lads away. It's a Rufflet, Ursaring, Scyther and Bergmite so I apologize beforehand since Ursaluna's a tedious evolution process. All of them should be ready to evolve besides Bergmite who's on the high thirties.

Thanks to anyone willing to help and if you're curious about the reward shinies and balls just ask, I've like half a box of shinies I don't need and got more rare balls than I know what to do.

On a final note: silly me thinking GameFreak would add ways to evolve certain mons into their Hisuian forms with the SV DLC. How utterly foolish and what a waste of clown paint on my end.

Extra edit: if you can also do the thingy with the photo studio that gives them a special ribbon then even better. Thank you kindly.

I can help you with all but Ursaring for free. However, I've never actually used the photo studio and don't want to start now!

edit: I Googled it, and, if I indeed simply need to take one picture for you to get the ribbon, I can do that. I was expecting some elaborate mini-game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Understandable, Ursaluna takes too much work. And yeah, it's just take a picture of them in the studio, thankfully no terrible minigame attached to it xD

I'll be on through the day, with the trade code 8484, so feel free to drop by and message me your Discord for tracking the process. And again, a big thank you!

Back