• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey pokecommunity o/

Days
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    hi, I've been a fan of Pokémon since i was a kid I'm 31 now and the nostalgia is real. i was never really involved in any online communities or tcg communities. even though i played a decent amount at my local stores, mostly magic cards, I more collected Pokémon cards. until i started rhythm gaming in my 20s and met a bunch of really awesome people. that kind of opened the door to realizing how rewarding it can be to be a part of these kinds of communities. so i look forward to being a part of this one! i wish u all good vibes and good pulls :)

Years
  • Hello Chakratree, and welcome to the forums!
    It is nice to see more long time fans of Pokémon join PokéCommunity! If you are into TGC cards, this section is there for you! Do you have some favourite Pokémon ?
    Wishing you good vibes and good pulls too! See you on the forums!

Back