• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there! :) I'm Bene and I'd love to get an advice to an item that I own

Days
    • Seen Jan 15, 2024
    Hey guys :)
    I'm Bene, I am brand new to the forum and that also only because I own one very beautiful set of bedclothes of Pokemon from © Nintendo [...] "1995, 1996 & 1998" I'd love to get one or some thoughts/advices about it's value from you because so far I couldn't find online something similar.
    First, it is used, not packed up, but in well condition, it hasn't been used intensively, it always was some time special when I had it on my sheets.
    It is in a (quite) deep blue color with Ash and Pikachu running on it below "POKÉMON"-letterings on the Pillow and on the frontside of the sleeping blanket, embedded in white dots indicating many stars.
    The back shows a lot of yellowish varying sized Stars and equally sized half-moons with a whole many of Pikachus in it, Sleeping and Daydreaming.

I actually very love it, but I'm not into collecting cards or something similar, for me it's a relational piece. I am 27 and becoming an ecologist and I'm about to do some videos for yt about ecology stuff and due to my state of still being a student I'm in between wanting to fuel my ideas and not having enough money. So I'm looking to possibly sell it in case it is actually an valued treasure. I have no idea what such a thing is worth, maybe quite nothing, maybe a lot. I add an image and I'm curious what you guys mind about it. Thank you a lot in advance!

Attachments

• DSC08334.JPG
      2.6 MB · Views: 6
    Years
  • Hello!
    I don't know if a bed cover/sheet is worth anything, but welcome to PC!

How did you get it? Did you use to watch the Pokemon Anime?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello there and welcome to the PC!

I also don't know anything about, well, anything when it comes to selling things like that, but I would recommend making a thread about it in the Pokemon General section.

What parts of the Pokemon series do you like?

Back