• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone!

thepokedr

Theo
Days
  • My name is Theo, and I hail from the great city of Portland. When it comes to Pokemon games, my go-to is Fire Red. That game will always have a special place in my heart! And let's not forget about the earlier TV series(started watching it in 2001)... those were the days, man!

thepokedr

Theo
    Days
  • As my favorite Pokemon is Charizard it can only be the cute Charmander. I will never forget the episode where Ash, Squirtle, Bulbasar and Pikachu had to use Charmander's tail to warm themselves.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello there Theo, and welcome to the PC! Sorry for the greeter Mod's lateness, but I've been busy lol. 😅

Fire Red is such a good game, one of the first ones that got me into the series properly!

Have you played any of the newer games? If so, what do you think of them?

Years
  • Hello!

Which Pokemon games have you played? Have you played any spinoff games like the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games or Snap ?

Back