• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Houkago no Pleadies

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Moe magical girls. But this is Ganiax. We all know that there's more that meets the eye.

Houkago no Pleadies

Subaru is a young girl who discovers that her best friend Aoi is part of magical group trying to gather engine fragments so that a little being from Pleiades can return to his home. Subaru considers joining them as she was chosen by the Pleiadian, president of this afterschool club.

PV:

Episode on is a recreation of the ONAs. If you don't want to be spoiled, don't watch them. Anyway, this was really adorable, omg. I missed the mahou shoujo genre.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Typical magical girl that is not actually targeted at girls.

I'm watching everything else so I guess I'll stick with this.

Magical broom sounding like a car, presumably a Subaru, was a nice touch.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Looks pretty cute, so I'll be sticking with this. There wasn't really a whole lot to the first episode, so not much to say, but I think it looks promising for now.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

Well, it was better than episode 1 for sure. First episode felt really 'empty'. Now with more characters and a more plausible setting this could get interesting.

I love the OP by the way.

Back