• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Merchandise] "How could they possibly make that into a plush?"

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Enamorus, especially Therian Forme. Will not usurp Luvdisc for Valentine's Day and heart-shaped merchandise. Cannot make a good backpack like Guzzlord. Would not make a good chair. Makes no sense as a mug. (Could technically work as a cupholder or something.) Would be difficult to turn into good bobblehead. Lacks plants for being a planter. Scares small children as slippers. Is not creepy enough for Halloween.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Eternatus. I adore it, but making a plush of that would be almost impossible. I also agree about Enamorus above, even though I have seen plushes of the other members of the Forces of Nature.

I was also rather pleasantly surprised to find out Sigilyph had plushies made of it. I love it, but I didn't think they would ever consider making cuddly versions of it. It would be so cute to have a life-sized one, too.

Years
  • I can see Barbaracle being a little cute if turned into a plush personally! But going to agree with Enamorus. No matter what they do I just can't see it looking good, especially not in its regular form. /:

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Another unlikely plush: Kartana. Brings it up because of its body. To quote the Ultra Sun Pokedex entry:
    This Ultra Beast's body, which is as thin as paper, is like a sharpened sword.

How are you going to make a paper-thin plush? Becomes inaccurate by doing so.

Could work as other merchandise. Seems okay as a figurine, coaster, decals, or stickers. Theoretically produces a life-size Kartana sticker, actually. Would be massive at one foot (0.3 meters) tall, but doable.

Back