• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] how do i added terrain effect that caused damage on allies&enemies instead of healing

Days
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    i need some help.... basically i'm trying to make the terrain can reduce enemy/allies hp 1/16 per turn. but im not that good at coding and i had 0 experience..... how do i set it to inflichted damage like burn/poison instead of heal?

i notice there's a code pbrecoverhp, but i dont know what is code for inflichted damage to enemy/allies on field

Attachments

• how do i added terrain effect that caused damage on allies&enemies instead of healing
      Untitled.png
      12.1 KB · Views: 7
    Days
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    btw im using field effect from here (broken link removed) and currently on version 20.1

Back