• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: How do I change my thread from "In Progress" to "Released"

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    Hello! I made a thread showcasing our team's fangame, but I believe I put the wrong tag on it. Is there a way to change that? I tried looking on the forums / google but I could not find an answer. Thank you for the help!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Hello! I made a thread showcasing our team's fangame, but I believe I put the wrong tag on it. Is there a way to change that? I tried looking on the forums / google but I could not find an answer. Thank you for the help!

Look for a circle button with sliders on it at the top of the thread, near the heart. Snapped a screenshot of it.
    How do I change my thread from "In Progress" to "Released"

(Should be visible to non-moderators, but not entirely sure.) Takes you to the thread edit page. Should see a dropdown list for thread tags left of the thread title. After picking the appropriate tag, click the checkmark to the right of the thread title.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    Look for a circle button with sliders on it at the top of the thread, near the heart. Snapped a screenshot of it.
    View attachment 106524

(Should be visible to non-moderators, but not entirely sure.) Takes you to the thread edit page. Should see a dropdown list for thread tags left of the thread title. After picking the appropriate tag, click the checkmark to the right of the thread title.

Thank you for your reply! I checked the section you showed in your photo, unfortunately I do not have the little circle button with sliders on it

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Thank you for your reply! I checked the section you showed in your photo, unfortunately I do not have the little circle button with sliders on it
    It's possible that it's a staff-only thing, though tbh I'm not entirely sure, I've been on staff for so long and for so much of my time on PC I don't completely remember what is and isn't things non-staff members can and can't do.

Either way, I've changed the tag on your thread to what you asked. Always feel free to ask me or any other member of PC staff for help with anything.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    It's possible that it's a staff-only thing, though tbh I'm not entirely sure, I've been on staff for so long and for so much of my time on PC I don't completely remember what is and isn't things non-staff members can and can't do.

Either way, I've changed the tag on your thread to what you asked. Always feel free to ask me or any other member of PC staff for help with anything.

Wonderful! Thank you so much! :)

Back