• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: How to make competitive pokemon in SV

Years
  • Since we are talking more about competitive and since I'd like to write some "how to" articles for the new games, I thought this might be a good starting point.
    It would be a simple article where I talk about how to make competitive Pokémon. It would include:

- short introduction on how easy it got to make competitive Pokemon
    - IV: explaination and how to get them to the max
    - EV: same thing
    -Moves: how TMs work and talking about the new SV feature of remembering moves and changing movesets.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I'm happy with that plan and layout. The intro could highlight how much harder some aspects was (before bottlecaps, for instance, and egg moves requiring getting a new Pokemon). Could also (briefly) highlight the importance of selling items as that can be forgotten about.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Since we are talking more about competitive and since I'd like to write some "how to" articles for the new games, I thought this might be a good starting point.
    It would be a simple article where I talk about how to make competitive Pokémon. It would include:

- short introduction on how easy it got to make competitive Pokemon
    - IV: explaination and how to get them to the max
    - EV: same thing
    -Moves: how TMs work and talking about the new SV feature of remembering moves and changing movesets.

I like the sound of this! This would definitely be a fun read!

Last edited:

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I think it'd be an interesting read so +1 from me!

Back