• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to make your own fakes!

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
  • Anyone who has questions on how to make their own fake pokemon cards, post your questions here!!!!!!!!

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Nevermind.Kairi said it was OK here.

Last edited:

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • Here are two of mine old ones:

Whenever I have more time I will try and sit down and make more.

Satkun

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 25, 2004
    Again another rockin set of fakes by PiroMunkie

Zootster

Years
  • Nice cards piro! Post those in the "Making fake Pokemon Cards" thread too! The original reason i made that thread was for people to share their fakes, but no one did. So post em there. Maybe some more people will catch on.

Zootster

Years
  • pokemunna said:
    how do you make the faike cards ?
    Hmm.... I dont wanna have to type this all at once. So I'll start u off, then if u have more questions, ask. First you'll need blanks. You can get those and a lot of other things for fakes at this site. That's enough to start (i no it doesn't sound like much, but just knowing where to get stuff is a good start). When u get stumped on somethin--post it.

And JKaizer (did i spell that right?). Waddaya mean by "be nice."

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Yeah,things are nvere fun if you don't know how to do it the right way XD.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • I can't explain it for two reason. I don't want my fingers to kill me and I am extremely tired at the moment. I suggest going to fakecard.com and/or pokemonzeo.com. I know for a fact that you can learn the process from those two websites, because those are the only two sites that I used to learned how to make fakes.

PS: I know that fakecard.com is dead, but it gives you links to where all the information it had is still up.

Back