• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy do! Nice to meet yall

Days
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    Hi, I go by Dandelion or Dandizzy online. Nice to meet you guys.
    Been a huge pokemon fan for my whole life and I decided it'd be a good idea to make an account, given that I'm working on a project as well.

I look forward to getting to know likeminded people and learning a lot!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    What sort of project are you working on?

Years
  • Hi, I go by Dandelion or Dandizzy online. Nice to meet you guys.
    Been a huge pokemon fan for my whole life and I decided it'd be a good idea to make an account, given that I'm working on a project as well.

Hello Dandizzy, and welcome to the forums!
    It is nice to meet you too! Which generation did you start with ? I did the very first one!
    If you are into a ROM hack / fan game project, you can check the Fan Games section.
    See you on the forums!

Last edited:

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • Hi, I go by Dandelion or Dandizzy online. Nice to meet you guys.

Welcome dandelion, glad to have you Here!
    What's your favorite pokemon? Mines Vaporeon!
    Well, if you're confused, feel free to ask any questions!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello there Dandelion, and welcome to the PC!

There is also an Art Studio section on the PC in the event you like to draw, (not sure what your project is lol) and as my fellow greeter mentioned, we've got a ROM hack/fan game area as well!

Days
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    What sort of project are you working on?
    It's a decomp hack with pokeemerald as a base. It'll feature a new region, new pokemon (My pfp is the water starter!) and a sort-of-open world progression with level scaling.

I'm really excited to show off more of it, but it'll have to wait because I'm so new to romhacks as a whole and the team consists of two people.

Back