• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious I feel uncreative

Years
    Every time I try and get help it feels almost just forgotten - you guys are great don't get me wrong but like theres a reason i try and get people to help me,I get stuck like a lot so i try and get peoples advice or constructive criticism but I just feel like my ideas aren't good enough sometimes specially since people mostly focus on well - actual game development nowadays plus I tried other sites and they like didn't help either (reddit has a stupid post insight thing and like relic castle was not the nicest place) like the only time ive gotten help is through lofi chats so.

I'm sorry if i'm just super annoying with any posts - i'll probably just take a break from the project to gather my thoughts i don't know.

Last edited:
    Years
    Every time I try and get help it feels almost just forgotten - you guys are great don't get me wrong but like theres a reason i try and get people to help me,I get stuck like a lot so i try and get peoples advice or constructive criticism but I just feel like my ideas aren't good enough sometimes specially since people mostly focus on well - actual game development nowadays plus I tried other sites and they like didn't help either (reddit has a stupid post insight thing and like relic castle was not the nicest place) like the only time ive gotten help is through lofi chats so.

I'm sorry if i'm just super annoying with any posts - i'll probably just take a break from the project to gather my thoughts i don't know.

I'm not entirely sure what project you're talking about - a fangame perhaps? - but I find that sometimes you just have to take a step back and recharge your batteries when you have a creative block.

Other times you might need to completely shut off any distractions, and focus entirely on the job in hand.

Either way, I hope you can find your way 😊

Years
    Yeah it's a fan-game project for something i have been working on for a while but it's hard to get feedback on something (i dont trust relic castle much considering some of the critiques just made me feel like my ideas were bad)

Thanks for like the advice though it kind of helps really because ya know i don't have to rush myself i guess.

Back