• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA I have a smiling avatar for once happy now angie?

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    What do you like about Cyber dragons?
    What is a Cyber dragon?
    Have you ever played Dungeons and Dragons or a variation of it? If not, would you?
    What would you pick between Vulpix, Eevee, or Growlithe?
    :wave:

What I like about Cyber Dragons is their potential. Ever since I seen them in the YuGiOh anime I was fond of them and wanted to build my own deck full of CyDra's. I was suprised to see there was more than the anime had shown me and that they had a lot of One Turn Kill potential in the game. Also most Cyber Dragons look really cool, especially Cyber End Dragon. And on top of that they're machines, I like machines.

Cyber Dragon is a YuGiOh monster, technically classified as a Machine-type monster. It's design is like a cybernetic dragon.

I've never played something like D&D, but it does sound interesting.

I'd pick Growlithe c:

Years
    What's your favorite kind of tea?
    What is your favorite song?
    Have you missed your pair? PepeDance <3

Last edited:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    What's your least favorite YGO monsters/archetype/series of cards? Either something that just doesn't work well for you or something you find hard to go up against 😐

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    Cyber Dragon is a YuGiOh monster, technically classified as a Machine-type monster. It's design is like a cybernetic dragon.

Back