• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need VS blanks!

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Go to the "Hidden Legends Tutorial" By Fangking and on the bottom of his post, there are various links to his blanks he makes along with accessories. If you mean old VS blanks, Pokemonzeo.com is the only place that I can think of that has them, and it also requires reading a different tutorial.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    You won't be able to find those VS blanks because VS are meant to have no evo blanks as VS requires no evolution. You just place down the final evolution card.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    If you do want to have evolution do what I did and use a regular blank. Just add the face and the person's name at the top. Only for evolutions. For basic use the VS.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Some of us use Paintshop Pro, however, it seems the best one to use is Photoshop, unless you lucky enough to already have it on your comp, or your well off enough to buy Photoshop, stick with the cheaper Paintshop Pro. But they won't looks as good as those done on Photoshop since those look like real cards. But you can use whatever you want. But, the stickied tutorials on this forum were intended for Photoshop and there is not one for Paintshop Pro. However, I believe there is one on a different forum. But I can't remember which. Good Luck...

Back