• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA i want an AMA too

Years
    Hi Austin :D

Favourite character from Avatar and the Last Airbender?

How about your favourite character from The Office?

If you could delete a Pokemon from existence, which one are you deleting and why?

Hi Sophie! :D

My favorite character from Avatar is EASILY Iroh. He's wise and kind and is really the heart of the entire show. His outlook on life is inspiring and there are a lot of things to learn from a character such as him.

Favorite character from The Office is probably Michael Scott. He's woefully incompetent, but he's very lovable. Steve Carell's performance was pretty great, and the show lost its spark after he left.

And as for a Pokemon I'd delete from existence, it'd have to be Lickitung. Its design and whole concept make me so uncomfortable lol. I mean, a licking Pokemon? Gross. The same reasoning applies to Lickilicky, but without Lickitung it wouldn't exist in the first place. So definitely Lickitung. 😖

Hot weather or cold weather?

Definitely cold weather. I live in Arizona and we get 115 F / 46 C summers and they are BRUTAL. I prefer cold weather because I absolutely love bundling up in blankets, wearing hoodies, etc.

Years
    If you could do anything for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I'd probably want to travel for the rest of my life if I could. Just go to to some new place and explore, meet the people, learn the culture, absorb as much as I can before moving on to the next place. There are so many fascinating places in the world that I'm sure I could spend an entire lifetime doing this. The world's beauty and variety seems endless and I'd definitely love to see as much as I can.

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Ur stuck on a desert island and u realise ur best friend Inky is also stuck there what is our first move to ensure we survive and escape

Years
    Ur stuck on a desert island and u realise ur best friend Inky is also stuck there what is our first move to ensure we survive and escape

um why would i want to escape an island where it's just me and my best friend Inky. sounds like an island paradise to me.

although if it came down to it i'd probably have to eat you, sorry.

Years
    What's a question that you hate being asked?

I HATE BEING ASKED THAT QUESTION AAAAHHH

This might sound a little cynical but I've never been particularly fond of the question "How are you?". A lot of the time people ask it as a formality or to seem polite, not because they're actually interested in a long or serious answer. Of course, this isn't always the case and these days I'm finding more and more people actually care, which is really nice.

Also I get asked (mostly by older relatives) to fix their computers a lot like know how to solve every computer issue, which usually just amounts to me googling their problem and following instructions.

Years
    Also I get asked (mostly by older relatives) to fix their computers a lot like know how to solve every computer issue, which usually just amounts to me googling their problem and following instructions.
    oh hey this is me as well lol. ever since i built my own computer everyone's been coming to me for their pc problems :p how did you get to be known as the go-to guy for this sort of stuff?

Years
    oh hey this is me as well lol. ever since i built my own computer everyone's been coming to me for their pc problems :p how did you get to be known as the go-to guy for this sort of stuff?

I think a lot of older folks assume that everyone in our generation is some sort of tech wizard lol. I guess they see me on my phone a lot and think "oh you obviously know how these electronic gadgets work". I worked in I.T. for a bit, but it was for a very specific product and I don't think they understand the difference :P

Back