• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen I would like to play bw but I lost my original ds, any good ds emulators for mac?

Years
    I would advise you to try MelonDS. I don't have a Mac but it works pretty well and it's really easy to set up. You can even easily add cheats.

Many people use DesMuMe, which is fine too, but I personally had some issues with configuring cheats, so that's why I generally advise MelonDS.

When I had a Mac I used OpenEmu, so I would give a look at that as well. Another option is Retroarch, but it can be hard to set it up.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    I would advise you to try MelonDS. I don't have a Mac but it works pretty well and it's really easy to set up. You can even easily add cheats.

Many people use DesMuMe, which is fine too, but I personally had some issues with configuring cheats, so that's why I generally advise MelonDS.

When I had a Mac I used OpenEmu, so I would give a look at that as well. Another option is Retroarch, but it can be hard to set it up.

Thanks I appreciate it!

Back