• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] I'm lost!!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    What places are you trying to find? Should have flight paths to cities and Pokemon Centers.

Recommends having a certain setting on, also. Open your map with Y. Look at the bottom left. Should show a green 'N' in a black circle there. Press the right stick to make the yellow arrow point straight up, rather than two directions. Prevents your map from rotating. Maintains a much more consistent sense of direction that way.

Days
    What places are you trying to find? Should have flight paths to cities and Pokemon Centers.

Recommends having a certain setting on, also. Open your map with Y. Look at the bottom left. Should show a green 'N' in a black circle there. Press the right stick to make the yellow arrow point straight up, rather than two directions. Prevents your map from rotating. Maintains a much more consistent sense of direction that way.

Hello, thanks for your help!! I'm trying to find a place where there is a desert that connects to certain areas around the different places. And a town with boats to travel on too. Are these places in this game or in Pokemon Sword? I have the Pokemon Sword game too. But I'm lost between both games!! I defeated both games but I still play them. Only in Pokemon Violet I stopped playing it because I got lost!! As for the map situation, I have set my exact destinations to what I thought was correct but I didn't get there. I'm stuck where there is all ground with tunnels-if you know where I mean. I keep going in circles thinking that I'd finally get to where I actually want to go. I also fear that I'm stuck in places because of water travel situations. I don't know if any of my current pokemon can travel around water, but I don't know?! I'm lost completely!!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Hello, thanks for your help!! I'm trying to find a place where there is a desert that connects to certain areas around the different places. And a town with boats to travel on too. Are these places in this game or in Pokemon Sword? I have the Pokemon Sword game too. But I'm lost between both games!! I defeated both games but I still play them. Only in Pokemon Violet I stopped playing it because I got lost!! As for the map situation, I have set my exact destinations to what I thought was correct but I didn't get there. I'm stuck where there is all ground with tunnels-if you know where I mean. I keep going in circles thinking that I'd finally get to where I actually want to go. I also fear that I'm stuck in places because of water travel situations. I don't know if any of my current pokemon can travel around water, but I don't know?! I'm lost completely!!

Cannot travel on any boats in Scarlet/Violet. Sees some in Porto Marinada, though. Allows you to stand on them. Might be thinking of that place. Acquires the ability to enter water from one of the earlier Titan Pokemon in Scarlet/Violet, also. Might be the Flying Titan (who is very much above ground).

Will start at Cortondo (left side of the map, left of Mesagoza too). Take the road headed north and west out of the city. Stick to the road. Do not go into any underground areas. Winds around the mountain. Goes through a Team Star base too.

Should take you to Cascarrafa. Get both flight paths (because why not). Head due west into Asado Desert from the northern Cascarrafa flight path. Look for either of two things:
    • A half-buried watchtower. Go northwest from it. Might be able to see a Pokemon Center in that direction.
    • A grassy area with a road to the north. Take the road.

Should wind up on the same road either way. Follow it north and west. Should come across Porto Marinada (and its lighthouse). Marked the path in purple on the map below, as well as flight points as red circles. (Note that not all flight paths are Pokemon Centers.) Feel free to start at any flight path you have already unlocked nearby too.
    I'm lost!!

Mentioned tunnels. Presumes you to be in the underground tunnels north and/or west of Cortondo. Understands getting lost there. Displays no map of those underground areas. Likely only ever needs to take an underground route to reach Alfornada (the city in the southwest corner of the map). Advises warping to a flight path above ground, if you ever get lost.

Cannot get completely stuck by water. Warp to a flight path you have, if necessary.

Days
    Cannot travel on any boats in Scarlet/Violet. Sees some in Porto Marinada, though. Allows you to stand on them. Might be thinking of that place. Acquires the ability to enter water from one of the earlier Titan Pokemon in Scarlet/Violet, also. Might be the Flying Titan (who is very much above ground).

Will start at Cortondo (left side of the map, left of Mesagoza too). Take the road headed north and west out of the city. Stick to the road. Do not go into any underground areas. Winds around the mountain. Goes through a Team Star base too.

Should take you to Cascarrafa. Get both flight paths (because why not). Head due west into Asado Desert from the northern Cascarrafa flight path. Look for either of two things:
    • A half-buried watchtower. Go northwest from it. Might be able to see a Pokemon Center in that direction.
    • A grassy area with a road to the north. Take the road.

Should wind up on the same road either way. Follow it north and west. Should come across Porto Marinada (and its lighthouse). Marked the path in purple on the map below, as well as flight points as red circles. (Note that not all flight paths are Pokemon Centers.) Feel free to start at any flight path you have already unlocked nearby too.
    View attachment 106574

Mentioned tunnels. Presumes you to be in the underground tunnels north and/or west of Cortondo. Understands getting lost there. Displays no map of those underground areas. Likely only ever needs to take an underground route to reach Alfornada (the city in the southwest corner of the map). Advises warping to a flight path above ground, if you ever get lost.

Cannot get completely stuck by water. Warp to a flight path you have, if necessary.

Ok, thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

Back