• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ROM Hack] Inclement Emerald Exolocke (?)

Days
    • Seen Oct 5, 2023
    Uh...I also like to play nuzlockes, but the catching rule always annoys me. So, I ended up replacing the rule with a new one : I can't use a certain type (exo?).
    When I played Radical Red, I couldn't use psychics and in Unbound, I couldn't use bug types. This time, I used a random picker and now I can't use Fairy types.
    So, uh, let's begin! (No screenshots)

Days
    • Seen Oct 5, 2023
    Chapter 1 : In which Omega has to suffer from IV syndrome
    I name my character Omega, and go through the introduction, nothing fancy. I think there's a macho brace somewhere, or some passive ev booster, so I choose hard. Default caps, yadda yadda...set the clock, yadda yadda...have the set be from Kanto (charmander, none of the starters are you know, excellent except a few and I feel since I can't use the fairy type, I'd have to choose another dragon type mega other than altaria). Wish I could pick bulbasaur for thick fat tank. :( I name her EMBER and battle May.
    I buy a red card and move on. I'll get a cell battery later, but since I don't have any water pokemon...eh. And then I realize that EMBER's stats are abnormally low. Drat, low IVs. And my horrible luck carries on as May crits and I'm forced to use a potion. May repays me with 30 cherish balls and I go out to make some friends. I talk to the sketcher to claimed he found an rare pokemon's footprints, but it was only his own. So I leave and ponder my life and luck and catch an corpish! I name him Crabby and we move on.
    Youngster Calvin puts up a pathetic fight but Crabby gains some experience. I set up with harden then bubble poochyena but accidentally, Crabby dies. [sniffles] I'm not crying! Okay, maybe I am. First death. I find a spot to bury him and suddenly, a pokemon comes! A bidoof. Seriously?! I catch her and name her LOG. LOG does have the correct ability (unaware, not as good as simple, but I do need a debuff shielder for double battles...) though...eh, it'll work.
    My luck must've gotten better because I meet a tympole. It needs me to take it to the PokeCenter because some toddler sneezed on it though...anyways, her name is VIBRATE.
    She promptly dies at the paws of a zigzagoon. I fed a random aipom some berries from a tree and it joins my quest. I give everyone oran berries. I finally make it to Petalburg City. My dad tells me to go to Rustboro City after helping Wally so I go. A random guy comes and then leaves. [shrug] Nothing important.
    EMBER nearly dies, but nothing too important on Route 104. I replace scratch with dragon breath (so when she megas, she'll have a STAB, plus, EMBER is a special sweeper apparently.) AND I FOUND A MUNCHLAX WITH LEFTOVERS, SO TIME TO DITCH LOG (Name : Tank). After the battle, I save, and that is where this chapter ends.

Back