• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is anyone here not using the new layout?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Just out of curiosity, is there anyone no using the new beta UI?

I'm kind of weird in that I'm still using old PC for the majority of the time, even though I love how the new UI works and I love seeing flairs, I'm just more used to it and I find myself switching back a lot.

Also want to know for my forum splash, not sure if I should be updating it on both new and old UIs - I'm obviously seeing the old one a lot but I don't know how many people are actually still on it aside from me :p

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just out of curiosity, is there anyone no using the new beta UI?

I'm kind of weird in that I'm still using old PC for the majority of the time, even though I love how the new UI works and I love seeing flairs, I'm just more used to it and I find myself switching back a lot.

Also want to know for my forum splash, not sure if I should be updating it on both new and old UIs - I'm obviously seeing the old one a lot but I don't know how many people are actually still on it aside from me :p
    I mostly use PC from phone and New PC UI is so much better there so I mostly use the new UI yes.

However, due to some lacking features and what might be bugs, it's still easier to use the old UI when writing long posts imo, so I tend to switch to Forever Standing a lot when I'm on a laptop.

And I admit I used the old UI for a bit when I became pink again because pink ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I strictly use Johto Elite lol.

^ This!

I try using the new layout but to me it just seems easier to use the old layout and when I do its Johto Elite. Maybe if we could customize the features it would work better.

Years
  • I don't use the new UI. Like previously mentioned, the older is just easier.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Now if Johto Elite got re-done for the new UI, I'd totally use that. Maybe if the dark style accent was finished, I'd use it tbh.

Back