• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is there any On-line Pokemon battling that

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    1. doesn't required you to have downloaded anything
    2. others go to
    3. let's you battle with other players

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Well, you have to download Netbattle although it's best. What issues do you have with downloading? Perhaps we can help.

TeNk

Banned User
    Years
    EVERYTHING requires downloading Mr. invinible. Good luck at finding a game you don't need to download and fight multiplayer. Although there is this game on my site, I'm currently making. It's gonna be called Bloody Pikachu, a game where you score high points by beating up Pikachu. You can beat the final challenge by killing/enslaving the little rodent. Torture is for Special Level.

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    Kairi said:
    Well, you have to download Netbattle although it's best. What issues do you have with downloading? Perhaps we can help.

Downloads take up room on the computer too quickly and are rarely even as good as those that you don't have to download.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ahh. Well, in Netbattle's case it's worth the room. Your decision though, I wish you luck in finding something for you.

TeNk

Banned User
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Ahh. Well, in Netbattle's case it's worth the room. Your decision though, I wish you luck in finding something for you.

Could you be more specific in where you find Netbattle? I think this is my first post without breaking a rule or pissing someone off, which happened alot during the other topic " who believes in the possibility of pokemon? " *Keleri ; Groudon*
    Good thing you closed it Kairi.

Back