• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is there gonna be a new Legendary as well?

Years
  • So, we all know the title is Z-A, to obviously refer to AZ (maybe also to "start to end", like Alpha and Omega in ORAS). However, it's interesting noticing that the X has Zygarde texture and the dash has a small blue light on top, while a red one on the bottom, possibly referencing X and Y, hence Xerneas and Yveltal. However, how about the A?

Some people might be thinking it could be a new pokemon or maybe a new form. What do you think about that? Would you like a 4th pokemon introduced to a long time existing trio? What if it was a new form?

Spoiler:

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Interprets it as a way to tie in AZ and Zygarde. Expects at least one new form, though. Already gave Zygarde several forms. Why not one more?

Years
  • Z to A kind of makes me think of Zygarde forms since they have percentage-based advancements, so maybe there'll be a new one to tie into that A? Especially since it's green like Zygarde on the logo (not the same shade though iirc). I'd still prefer a new legendary so if we do get that I hope we also get Primal Xerneas/Yveltal too. (b' ')b

Days
  • We could get an alternate forme of Diancie, too. Or some other legendary Pokémon somehow related to Diancie that ties in somehow with the other legendaries.

Back