• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Justice for unova, kalos, and alola dex home.

Days
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    With the advent of 3ds online servers as of April 2024 will be shutdown for good. There will be no way to breed for masuda method gen 5 through gen 7 pokemon that are not in sword/shield or scarlet/violet. What's your opinion on this? Zeraora is always a pain to get multiple of.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Truly a sad day when the 3DS online servers are shut down. Most of my 3DS Pokémon games have a completed Pokédex (since Bank made it easy to move Pokémon between save files), so I am not worried about collecting anything per se. I am more worried about my inability to help others get Masuda Method Ditto, legendaries, and mythicals. :(

Back