• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kmart and Sears stop selling video games

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • Oh, wow. I thought it was only the store in my town.
    I work at Kmart. well worked, my last day was on the 18th. (relocating to a new city, finding a new job)
    Anyways, I worked at the electronics department. It's true, our Kmart stop selling games, and the accessories.
    I was told by my managers we are still selling them on the online store, But if you're gonna do it online, Amazon, Best Buy, gamestop are so much better sites for video games. They have games on clearance at my store, some of the new ones were like $39.90, and going lower each week, people could grab Halo Master Chief collection for a lower price cause we stopped selling games, from what I've been told, the reason is that they stopped paying the venders (that's what my supervisor said). Also not too sure about the other Kmart, our Kmart also stopped selling jewelry, all Jewelry are like 75 - 90% off, I got a 169.99 necklace for my wife for the price of 36 dollars. The only reason the kmart in my town is still open, we dont have competition, we dont have a walmart, costco, target. the only game store we have in town is a local gamestore called "The Warpzone", and they sell old video games back in the NES days until now. But theyre not very known in town, most the people i redirect to have to ask me about the store. lol. But Kmart in my town was the store that sell games. or we have to go to the next town over, or online. I did think it was the store I was working at only, I didnt know it was other Kmarts too.

Back