• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Go Yellow Pikachu and Eevee

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    So if you're like me, and want to play LGPE but don't have a switch, you might have wondered what Let's Go would look like in Yellow. Well worry no longer! (after a dev period of indeterminate, possibly indefinite length)
    I have a background in coding, and did learn assembly for some machine or another years ago, so I definitely have the ability to learn the skills to make a romhack, the hard part will be sticking with it. Hopefully having a version plan with clear goals that (I predict will) ramp up in difficulty helps with that.

== Version plan ==

0.1: Buff Pikachu's and Eevee's base stats to LGPE levels
    0.2: Remove Eevee from Celadon City (if you want one so badly, play Yellow Eevee)
    0.3: Yellow Eevee base, you get an Eevee with LGE stats, rival uses a Pikachu
    0.4: Your Pikachu mentions in Yellow Eevee localised to Eevee and rival Eevee mentions localised to Pikachu
    0.5: Rival doesn't evolve his Eevee in Yellow Pikachu version
    0.6: LGPE unique moves added to Pikachu and Eevee
    0.7: Eevee overworld sprite to follow you in Yellow Eevee
    0.8: 5 free balls when you're out from NPCs
    0.9: 3 pokeballs from defeated trainers
    0.10: XP from catching
    0.11: All XP shared
    0.12: Wild battles are catch only
    Post 0.12: Catch rates tweak? Items to help with catching? Item rewards for releasing?
    Hopefully at some point: Eevee interaction pictures
    1.0: done

Pipe dream: Changing the opening screens

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    So your hack idea is just Fire Red but Eevee and Pikachu are starters and are buffed.

Interesting

Back