• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] LF Bach's Food Tin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • He/Him/His
    • Seen Nov 29, 2023
    This seems completely random as heck but yes, in the year of 2023 I am hoping to trade for an ingredient on Sword and Shield.

Obviously, I have Sword. I really want to finish my curry dex, but I'm two curries short, and need just two more of Bach's Food Tin to complete it. I am willing to trade two of Bob's Food Tin, since that makes sense after all. If you want a specific version exclusive Pokémon, I can make that happen too.

Thanks so much in advance if anyone is willing to do this for me!

Years
    • He/Him/His
    • Seen Nov 29, 2023
    Well I just so happen to have 9 of them in Shield right now. Just let me know when you're on and available to trade.

Oh, you do? That's great! I'm available anywhere from right now until around 11 pm EST to trade, though I might get distracted by dinner within the next hour

Years
    • He/Him/His
    • Seen Nov 29, 2023
    Okay, I'm all set here, I gave the food to a couple of Dittos I caught in the DLC area lol.

I'm all set too! Setting up the code now, it's 2233 6699! Hop on whenever! My in game name is Jeff for the record :P Will trade you two Rookiedee I just caught with Bob's food hah

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back