• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Diancie FT: Marshadow or what you need

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    Just need a Diancie to fiiiiiiinally complete my Pokedex!

I have an extra Marshadow from the Target event thanks to a friend.

Please help! Also willing to trade other Pokemon if needed

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Just need a Diancie to fiiiiiiinally complete my Pokedex!

I have an extra Marshadow from the Target event thanks to a friend.

Please help! Also willing to trade other Pokemon if needed

I have a Diancie for you in my trade shop that I plan on opening soon, but I need to know, what other Pokémon are you willing to trade?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    I have a Diancie for you in my trade shop that I plan on opening soon, but I need to know, what other Pokémon are you willing to trade?

Hey thanks! That would be great!

I have a multiples of many legendaries/mythical pokemon, and some that i only have one of and would be willing to trade if necessary. I have almost completed my pokedex, so let me know whatever you're looking for. I also have random shiny pkmn collected over the years.

Is there anything you're looking for specifically?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Hey thanks! That would be great!

I have a multiples of many legendaries/mythical pokemon, and some that i only have one of and would be willing to trade if necessary. I have almost completed my pokedex, so let me know whatever you're looking for. I also have random shiny pkmn collected over the years.

Is there anything you're looking for specifically?

What shiny Pokémon do you have?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    What shiny Pokémon do you have?

Me as OT:
    Hatterene
    Paras
    Ponyta
    Combee
    Stunfisk
    Azelf
    Gengar
    Bibarel
    Meditite
    Plusle
    Gliscor
    Dusknoir
    Oshawott
    Dewott
    Samurott
    Tapu Lele (totally forgot about this one!)
    Medicham
    Drapion
    Abomasnow
    Floatzel
    Nuzleaf
    Metagross
    Lapras
    Gyarados
    Pidgey
    Skitty
    Boldore
    Rayquaza
    Sawk
    Trumbeak

Others as OT:
    Politoed
    Celebi
    Jirachi
    Gyarados
    Cloyster
    Rayquaza

The ones where I'm not OT, I'm really not 100% sure if they're natural pokemon since I got them so long ago.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Me as OT:
    Hatterene
    Paras
    Ponyta
    Combee
    Stunfisk
    Azelf
    Gengar
    Bibarel
    Meditite
    Plusle
    Gliscor
    Dusknoir
    Oshawott
    Dewott
    Samurott
    Tapu Lele (totally forgot about this one!)
    Medicham
    Drapion
    Abomasnow
    Floatzel
    Nuzleaf
    Metagross
    Lapras
    Gyarados
    Pidgey
    Skitty
    Boldore
    Rayquaza
    Sawk
    Trumbeak

Others as OT:
    Politoed
    Celebi
    Jirachi
    Gyarados
    Cloyster
    Rayquaza

The ones where I'm not OT, I'm really not 100% sure if they're natural pokemon since I got them so long ago.

My goodness, you have a whole shiny library, don't you? lol Isn't shiny Tapu Lele inverted black and pink? I love the way she looks when shiny. I'll take shiny Tapu Lele! Just let me know when you want to do the trade. I'm assuming we're doing this for Sword and Shield?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    My goodness, you have a whole shiny library, don't you? lol Isn't shiny Tapu Lele inverted black and pink? I love the way she looks when shiny. I'll take shiny Tapu Lele! Just let me know when you want to do the trade. I'm assuming we're doing this for Sword and Shield?

Haha, a library of shinies is a good way to put it! I didn't realize how many I've piled up over the years until I looked today.

Trading on SwSh would be great and I can do it now. Totally willing to hand over the shiny Tapu Lele who does look really cool in black and pink! We can trade now if you want? I'll transfer Lele over to my game now. Let me know how you like to handle trades!

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Haha, a library of shinies is a good way to put it! I didn't realize how many I've piled up over the years until I looked today.

Trading on SwSh would be great and I can do it now. Totally willing to hand over the shiny Tapu Lele who does look really cool in black and pink! We can trade now if you want? I'll transfer Lele over to my game now. Let me know how you like to handle trades!

Sounds good. We can do the trade on Sword and Shield. I could send you a private message of the Link Code we would be using.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back