• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[HOME] LF: Diancie, Marshadow, Zeraora, Zarude FT: Legendaries/Mythicals (See below)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    Hello, I am trying to complete the pokedex and only need 4 more. Diancie, Marshadow, Zeraora, and Zarude. The Pokémon i have for trade are: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo, Arceus, Tornadus, Thundurus, Suicune, Entei, Regice (Shiny) , Regirock, Registeel, Virizion, Terrakion, Keldeo, Jirachi, Heatran, Genesect, Cresselia, Giratina, Groudon (Shiny) , Celesteela, Blacephalon, Guzzlord, Xurxitree, Uxie, Azelf, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Lele, Tapu Koko, Zygarde.

Note: I also have Galarian Forms of Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres

If anyone is interested please add me on Pokemon Home: HGZHBNYEMZFN

Thank you in advance :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hello, I am trying to complete the pokedex and only need 4 more. Diancie, Marshadow, Zeraora, and Zarude. The Pokémon i have for trade are: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo, Arceus, Tornadus, Thundurus, Suicune, Entei, Regice (Shiny) , Regirock, Registeel, Virizion, Terrakion, Keldeo, Jirachi, Heatran, Genesect, Cresselia, Giratina, Groudon (Shiny) , Celesteela, Blacephalon, Guzzlord, Xurxitree, Uxie, Azelf, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Lele, Tapu Koko, Zygarde.

Note: I also have Galarian Forms of Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres

If anyone is interested please add me on Pokemon Home: HGZHBNYEMZFN

Thank you in advance :)

Hi there, if you do not mind cloned Pokémon, I can offer you a cloned event Diancie for free. My thread has more information: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=479908

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    Sounds great I would really appreciate it. Cloned is fine I'll take what i can get at this point lol. When are you available to trade?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Sounds great I would really appreciate it. Cloned is fine I'll take what i can get at this point lol. When are you available to trade?

I can trade now. My Pokemon Home friend code is: YKTUFCZCNAGR
    Trainer name is Lilith. Just send me whatever trash I can release. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back