• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Drampa, Lunatone, Spritzee w Fragrant Sack/Aromatisse and Zamazenta (No touch trade) FT: Turtonator, Solrock, evo ready Swirlix and Zacian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Looking to complete the base dex in Sword for the shiny charm just need these last version exclusives.
    Make sure your Spritzee has a Fragrant Sack or just send an Aromatisse my way and I'll breed for the pre-evolution.
    I've a bunch of extra Zacian from previous save files so if you're a Shield owner with extra copies of Zamazenta and are willing to let go of one of them I'd like to keep the sield dog, though personal request I'd love it if you could just nickname him Drac or just leave the name as is and I'll nickname him myself.
    Thank you beforehand.

Years
  • Hello!
    I'm currently in Shield for a bit and remembered seeing this =3

I've bred you a Drampa, Lunatone and Spritzee. Spritzee is holding a Sachet. Should you still need these three.

Can't help you with Zamazenta as the spare one I had has already been traded.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hey, many thanks for the effort and sorry for not checking the forums until now. I did find a Drampa randomly with randos online, but Lunatone and Spritzee with the satchel are still needed so I'll happily trade for those two as soon as possible!

Years
  • Hey, many thanks for the effort and sorry for not checking the forums until now. I did find a Drampa randomly with randos online, but Lunatone and Spritzee with the satchel are still needed so I'll happily trade for those two as soon as possible!

I'm not sure what our time difference is, but this post was at 2:27 AM for me =P
    If we have a big time difference it might be tricky to trade on a working day.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I'm not sure what our time difference is, but this post was at 2:27 AM for me =P
    If we have a big time difference it might be tricky to trade on a working day.
    My timezone is Madrid, Spain but I'm a bit of a night owl so if it doesn't work for you we can arrange a trade on a weekend!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back