• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF Hoopa and Zarude

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    FT Celebi, Jirachi, shiny HA Cinderace, event shiny Yveltal, event shiny Rayqauaza, event Keldeo, event shiny Tapu Koko, event Deoxys, fancy and pokeball Vivilion

Years
    Hi, I got a spare Zarude from the EU giveaway (Netherlands, game mania). I shot 2 redemption videos at the time. I can upload them to facebook if you want.
    I do not know if Zarude is still trade locked though. It was at some point.

I'd potentially be interested in the Fancy and Pokeball Vivillons if you could post some pics of them, and would be willing to trade both for the Zarude.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    The Vivilion pics you asked for. Sorry but I do not have the wc anymore that was on my old Y version and that was sold a while ago.

Attachments

• LF Hoopa and Zarude
      Screenshot_20210516-072712.png
      559.6 KB · Views: 7
    • LF Hoopa and Zarude
      Screenshot_20210516-072720.png
      548.5 KB · Views: 6
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    Sorry bout that forgot these but I don't care about the item

Attachments

• LF Hoopa and Zarude
      Screenshot_20210516-092727.png
      80.1 KB · Views: 5
    • LF Hoopa and Zarude
      Screenshot_20210516-092735.png
      79.6 KB · Views: 4
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2021
    I do not have the wc anymore that was on my old Y version and that was sold a while ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back