• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Light Kingdra

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Light Kingdra

Yes, this is some very fine art put onto a very fine blank.
    A prerelease without the prerelease sticker for my EX: Crystal that hasnt been posted anywhere else. I think I did a good job. I hope you see some balance. And yeah, I took the border. And it looks more sparkly and creative, along from the normal blanks, since I dont know how to make blanks. I think the Art is the Spotlight of the card, of somewhat. I hope to you people familarize yourself with these kind of cards, dont say its weird, because its not weird.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    hmm... i thought that he did that on purpose because it is a Light Kingdra... yes light cards in the past do not have a "grayscaled" background just because it's a light Pokemon, but he has the right to change these kind of stuff imho...

in terms of balance, perhaps tweak the hp to be 80 or 90 instead... base 100 hp for a basic Pokemon that's not an EX is quite insane, as aquabolt hurts quite a bit too for a 2nd turn attack on a superior basic tank with that much hp.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    *scratches head* Well I grayscaled it (A.k.a Changing the Channel XD) because I thought the blank should be a bit different because its light. Sorry if it looks not so okay.

Yeah I got the 100 HP from my stubborn-ness. I always thought 3 Colorless for 50 damage was broken, but Dark Dragonite in TRR says otherwise, so I thought I'll make my own new technology attack. >_> Oh well, yeah, it can do quite a lot of damage for a second turn attack. Couldve been 10+ and does a max of 40 damage. But heck, its still all flipping.

Well anyways, *figures out you guys dont really like it*, hmm... Gonna work on more cards.

laters.

Akira.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    however, isn't D.Dragonite a stage 2 card? So it makes sense to me then... but for a basic it's pretty crazy.

*would definitely use this card in a real deck for the sake of tanking XD*

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    You do realize that Fangking made a Light/Water blank? It would make more sense to use, and they have a stage 2 blank aswell. But, I like the originality you sparked with this card. The border is from a Shadow blank, but It fits I guess. There really isn't nothing worng with this card except the blank used, but meh. Nice work 9/10.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    He did? Ohh... *doesnt know where it is* *cough*
    9/10? Oh yah! Lol. Becuase I have this phobia when people like you, Piromunkie, Frostweaver, Fangking, Elite 4 Master, BrianOak and all the other hardcore faker pros, post, I usually think theres gonna be a bundle of critique, oh well, I guess I got use to it. *since I got the energy placement wrong before for so dang long lol* Anyways, itsall cool.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    lol... I can't make a single fake card. I only look at the attacks and think of the balance part of the card, not the technical things like "oh I think the energy card symbol needs to be 0.239873429789783 pixels to the right in order to be correct." XD;;

Back