• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lok'tar ogar! The Warcraft III fan club.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    The Warcraft III fan club
    Owner: Poki

Introduction

Lok'tar! Welcome to my club, fellow nerds warriors! Here, we will discuss everything about our favourite game - from heroes to battle strategies.

For those who are not familiar with Warcraft III: It's one of the most popular RTS games, made by Blizzard. If you wish to get into it, feel free to sign up!

About Warcraft III: it's a high fantasy real-time strategy video game released by Blizzard Entertainment on July 3, 2002 in the U.S. It is the second sequel to Warcraft: Orcs & Humans, and it is the third game set in the Warcraft fictional Universe. An expansion pack, The Frozen Throne, was released on July 1, 2003. Warcraft III contains four playable races: Humans and Orcs, which had previously appeared in Warcraft: Orcs & Humans and Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness, and the Night Elves and Undead, which were introduced to the Warcraft mythos in this installment.Warcraft III's single-player campaign is laid out similarly to that of StarCraft, also by Blizzard Entertainment, being told through all four of the game's races in a progressive manner. Multiplayer mode allows for play against other players, via the internet, instead of playing against computer-controlled characters as is done in the single-player custom game mode.

Rules

- Follow PC's general rules.
    - Respect your fellow brethren.
    - Trolling & encouraging them will not be tolerated.
    - PM me, if you want to suggest anything.
    - Don't forget to have fun!

Topics

Who is your favourite hero? Explain why.

Do you wish to be able to use Naga in-game? Apart from the hero you can get at the Tavern available in the maps & the campaign, of course.

more coming soon

Username:
    Reason of joining:
    Favourite race:
    Answer the current topic:

Members

Spoiler:

Race of the week: Humans

Last edited:

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Username: The Void
    Reason of joining: Because Warcraft III and WoW are awesome?
    Favourite race: Humans
    Favorite hero (answer to the topic): Blood Mage :)

we should have a PC battle.net game sometime

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Username: The Void
    Reason of joining: Because Warcraft III and WoW are awesome?
    Favourite race: Humans
    Favorite hero (answer to the topic): Blood Mage :)

we should have a PC battle.net game sometime

Yup. When more people join, I'll make sure to host games. :D

Poki

Banned
    Years
    No WCIII fans? Poki is disappointed.

Since I can't lure in people with alcohol, I'll just add a topic.

Do you wish to be able to use Naga in-game? Apart from the hero you can get at the Tavern available in the maps & the campaign, of course.

Last edited:
    Back