• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Looking for Spreadsheets outside of Reddit

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
Years
  • Hi there,
    it's a real problem when the only reliable source for national pokedex spreadsheets are available on Reddit and the /pokemon subreddit is privatised for the ongoing site shenanigans. Bad timing, I know.
    I'm looking for a specific spreadsheet to use for Gen 3 in my current playthrough in Emerald. Where am I to go and who to ask for a copy?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    1. Have you accessed the spreadsheet before? Might be in your Google Sheets history, if you were logged in at the time.
    2. Do you know the URL of the Reddit thread? May be able to access it via the Wayback Machine.

Found a list on GameFAQs of Pokemon available in Emerald after acquiring the National Dex. Is not in spreadsheet form. Should help, at the very least.

[url=https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/gba/921905-pokemon-emerald-version/answers/515633-list-of-every-non-hoenn-pokemon-catchable-after-national-pokedex]GameFAQs post[/url] said:
    Non-Hoenn Pokemon in Emerald which can be encountered in the wild and captured, event/legendaries/gifted Pokemon/in-game trades not included:

Pikachu
    Sandshrew
    Vulpix
    Jigglypuff
    Zubat
    Golbat
    Oddish
    Gloom
    Psyduck
    Golduck
    Abra
    Machop
    Tentacool
    Tentacruel
    Geodude
    Graveler
    Magnemite
    Magneton
    Doduo
    Grimer
    Voltorb
    Electrode
    Koffing
    Rhyhorn
    Horsea
    Goldeen
    Seaking
    Staryu
    Pinsir
    Magikarp
    Gyarados
    Ditto
    Hoothoot
    Ledyba
    Spinarak
    Chinchou
    Natu
    Xatu
    Mareep
    Marill
    Sudowoodo*
    Aipom
    Sunkern
    Wooper
    Quagsire
    Wobbuffet
    Girafarig
    Pineco
    Gligar
    Snubbull
    Shuckle
    Heracross
    Teddiursa
    Slugma
    Corsola
    Remoraid
    Octillery
    Skarmory
    Houndour
    Phanphy
    Stantler
    Smeargle
    Miltank

* Sudowoodo is a unique encounter, you get only one chance to catch it, no more.

Does that suffice?

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years
  • Seems like I got permission from the /ProfessorOak subreddit last night at least. I've not looked at one single spreadsheet before yesterday. As for your number 2) it did work to an extent. Thanks! I got something I need now.

Back