• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Looking for Tileset Artists and Composers!

Zora_Queen

Queen
    Years
    • She/Her/They/Them
    • England
    • Seen Sep 26, 2021
    Hello, I'm currently making a pokemon fangame, called Pokémon Deca and Pokémon Miss. I'm currently looking for tileset artists and music composers. Below are the screenshots and plot of my project so far!

Spoiler: Screenshots

Newgin City
    Looking for Tileset Artists and Composers!

Route 01

Hylake Town

Hylake PowerPlant

Route 02

Hylake Forest

Tulipeller

Pikachu (Regional Form)

Decamark

MissingNo.

Spoiler: Plot

You are a 16 year old trainer from Newgin City in a region of <insert region name here>. You are wanting to be the greatest trainer in the entire region. To do so, you go to every city to battle the gym leaders, which allows you to register for the Champion League! But along the way, you sense something bad happening in! An unknown evil team is trying to glitch Pokémon so they turn into very powerful and unstoppable creatures (Decamark in Pokémon Deca, MissingNo. in Pokémon Miss) that are unknown to the World of Pokémon, so you try stop them, but is it too late? Will the Pokémon World be ruined? Find out as soon as it releases!

If you are willing to be apart of the project, then I thank you very much and I'll credit you! ^w^
    DM me on Instagram or Twitter if interested ^w^

Instagram: LumiPumiYT

Twitter: Lumi_Pumi

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2021
    Hey, this is looking good! Don't worry about you only offering volunteer positions btw, I think it's typical of fan games to be a volunteer basis only. Either way, excited to see how this progresses!

Back