• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[HOME] Looking for touch trades for Volcanion, Marshadow, Zeraora and Zarude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Days
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    Hey everyone!
    So these four are the only ones I´m missing for a complete Home-Dex, and since there´s no real way for me to get them otherwise currently, I´d be happy to trade and trade back.

In return, I can offer a wide selection of other Pokémon, including the entire Dexes from Sw/Sh and Sc/Vi (since I have living Dexes there) minus Miraidon, and all Mythicals that I´m not looking for. I´d even have a few shineys to keep if you´d want to.

Please and thank you!

Update: Only missing Zarude now!

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello. Are you able to touch-trade in Gens 8/9, send them to HOME, then send them back to the game/s and trade them back to me? Cause if you can, I can help you with 3 of these. (I don't have Zarude)

Days
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    I think that should be doable. Also, much obliged! I´ll send you my Friendcode!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back