• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking to Recruit! Pokemon: Mytharis

Days
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    This is my first time creating a ROM hack. I love storybuilding.. However, creating this stuff into a reality... is tough for me. I'm not the best at ROM hacking.

So.. I am looking for fellow creators to help me finally make the Greek-inspired Lyrinthia region finally become a reality!

Let me explain a bit:

The Lyrinthia region is based off of Greek Mythology. With elements like Mega Evolution, extraterrestrial Pokémon, and a tear in reality connecting worlds (Our world and the Pokemon world), Lyrinthia promises a rich adventure. I seek fellow creators to bring Lyrinthia in a ROM hack.

Planned Features:

Megas (Possibly new ones aswell.)
    Lyrinthia's gimmicks: Big Blessing and Ultra Blessing
    Big Blessing: Special transformation by one of the Creation Trio's legendaries.
    Ultra Blessing: Special transformation by Arkoos.
    New DexNav, similar to Radical Red's DexNav.

Untitled137_20240309224403.png

Back