• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lunatone ex! XD

lunatone00

Master of the Meteors!
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 22, 2005
    Lunatone ex! XD

My first fake. I see alot of errors like the non italic ex. The fonts could be a little better if I had the ones recomended on Zeo. -kicks computer- WHY DON'T YOU COME WITH GOOD FONTS? Anyway: It also shrink alittle when I uploaded it, but its still readable, and the Main lunatone looks ok.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Hmmm, you did a pretty good job. But yeah like u said ex should be italicized (sp?) 8/10

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • The part I don't understand is the Poke-Body. Your opponent cannot attach any energy to your active pokemon, or any of your pokemon for that matter. And yes you were right about the fonts being wrong. You do now zeo allows you to download the proper fonts onto your computer where you can use them, right?

lunatone00

Master of the Meteors!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 22, 2005
    Yep, Only one of the fonts are wrong, they don't have Humanist Roman. Otherwise, I had the fonts, and used them according to the tutorial.

Hmm never knew that. -ish a little new to pokemon tcg-

lunatone00

Master of the Meteors!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 22, 2005
    Ok I was on the Zeo Fourmas and learned that Humanist Roman is the Original Humanist font -notes-

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Resitance energy, name, and HP look too low but it's kind of hard to tell with the card being scrunched up. Font needs improving (anti-alias), the Pokebody makes little sense (seems like it's saying something about Solrock and dark/psychic Pokemon attaching energy to Lunatone), and the attack is overpowered. 4/10, keep working on it, you'll get better with practice.

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
  • Nice! And im pretty sure u can get the actual ex symbol on Zeo somewhere....

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Lunatone ex! XD
    I like your card. The background of the picture is really nifty though you used the official picture too much imo. It looks fake like that. All your words are in place right.

Years
  • Name's card and HP goes 5 pixel up, the poke-body's name goes 20 pixel at the right of the symbol "pok?-body", little errors.. The name of the flame meteor's attack goes on the second cyrcle from the psychic energy.

Rating 5.5/10

It's so beautyfol for your firsth own fake ^_-

Megatron

Banned
    Years
  • I don't remember ever reading in the rule book that you couldn't attach energies to your opponents Pokemon, I just think they considered it stupid to even think of attaching your energies to your opponents Pokemon so I don't think they would have put it in the rules. Anyways for your first fake it looks awsome and it actually has the right weakness and the right resistance unlike so many other psycic types.

Back