• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BDSP Lvl 48 garchomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    I have a level 48 garchomp, I need a good grass type pokemon if anyone wants to trade, I'll also trade a manaphy or a charmeleon if you want

Last edited:
    Years
    I have a level 48 garchomp, I need a good grass type pokemon if anyone wants to trade, I'll also trade a manaphy or a charmeleon if you want

Hello Acecatures, and welcome to the forums!
    I see you have found the section you were looking for to trade pokémon, so I removed your post in Meet and Greet section. Good luck trading for a Grass type pokémon!
    Also, feel free to introduce yourself in Meet and Greet section, to tell us more about yourself!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I have a level 60 Roserade and level 63 Tangrowth for free. Let me know if these interest you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back