• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mafia] Pokémob Plunder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    If you don't know how to play, read this: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide, I will assume everyone does.

1. If you are replaced, do not, under any circumstances, disclose your role. Feel free to Private Message (not post publicly) any information you found to your replacement.
    2. Though I cannot stop you, I would strongly advise against disclosing your role to anyone who shouldn't know. It kills the integrity of the game.
    3. If you are kidnapped, DO NOT DISCLOSE INFORMATION YOU FAILED TO RELAY BEFORE YOUR CAPTURE. The Kidnapped guys are not physically able to talk, so if you are captured, keep your mouth shut, like the kidnapped person you're supposed to be.
    4. Avoid editing or deleting posts. Exception with this would be if you have additional information to add, rather then multi-posting.
    5. PM me with any questions about your role. You may role claim, but may not show any proof of it (screenshots of role PM, etc.)
    6. Roles are assigned completely randomly.
    7. BOLD YOUR VOTE
    8. Don't post at night and pm me your night action as soon as possible if your role has one. If I don't have yours within 24 hours of the night shift, I will continue with the next day. Days may last as long as needed.

Since I feel death is a bit too harsh for a pokemon story, so it will be kidnapped, probably a snagball or something.

Backstory- The horrendous Pokémob is out reigning terror out in Metropolitoed City, their plan: to occupy the city. In order to do this the Care Pokémon are to all be captured, but will the Care Pokémob resist and bust the Pokémob? Let's see how it plays out.

Pokémob- Also known as the Mafia... The bad Pokémon, these guys want nothing but complete control of the city and must capture all of the Care Pokémon in order to win. These guy may communicate with each other in some private way (IE NOT VISITOR MESSAGES), preferably a Skype group or something. They will have the ability to vote in the day and have special abilities at night.

Care Pokémon- Also known as townies... The clueless Pokémon, they cannot tell who is a Pokémobster and who isn't, so they're pretty much guessing or piecing things together and accusing another player of being a part of the Pokémob. Some of them will have special roles like Cop or Doctor, otherwise they're pretty generic. Unless said otherwise they will only vote during the day and rest at night (not having a night ability). These guys win when all the Pokémobsters are captured. They SHOULD not communicate outside the thread as it kills the spirit of the game and is strictly frowned upon.

I want at least 10-20 (that's just a minimum, large games can be fun too.) people in this although I will allow more. Post that you wish to sign up. I will give sign ups until AUGUST 17th at 4:00 A.M. Central. When you are given your role do not disclose it in the thread and send a reply saying confirmed (this means you're in the game). Don't expect certain Miscellaneous roles either. I won't be adding an independent as I feel that can make a first game confusing. I will give out the character names and what they do when the game begins, you will not know which forum user is who, of course.

People signing up:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back