• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: Major account issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

whispershadows

Dark eyes become divine
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 24, 2012
    This is blue eyes white dragon. I just recently changed my e-mail address and I tried to log in and it locked me out of my account and I'm being denied access to my account. And the blue in my username is gone? I'm some what worried as I just got supporter. I need help.

I'm getting this when I try to log in:

PokéCommunity Message

Access Denied.
    blue eyes white dragon, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
    Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. Your account hasn't yet been activated.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. You may activate your account here.

Log Out Home

Edit; the blue is back now. Still not sure what is going on.

This issue has been fixed. Thank you who ever did it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The permissions were changed. If you have an unauthorized account, you no longer have any permission to view the forum (I don't know why they decided to do that, but that's what it was changed to). So, that's the reason why. In the past, users still had access to view the forum, and I think they could even post in CQ&F about their problem.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    you just needed to re-activate your account on the new email address (you should have received a activation email) and all would be fine.

Permissions were changed, IIRC, when some users and/or bots were caught spamming CQ&A while not activated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back