• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Making pokemon uncatchable for an event

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I would like to know how I can make a wildbattle with a mon that won't allow the player to catch it, kinda like the marowak battle in the lavender tower.

For emerald-expansion of course just wanted to know how to, or what to add it to a wildbattle function. Thanks

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    The Pokeemerald-expansion comes with a config to set up a flag that disallows the Player from catching Pokémon.
    You set it up through the config B_FLAG_NO_CATCHING located in include/config/battle.h.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    The Pokeemerald-expansion comes with a config to set up a flag that disallows the Player from catching Pokémon.
    You set it up through the config B_FLAG_NO_CATCHING located in include/config/battle.h.

never knew about those features although I heard of them being here, never paid attention where they'd be. Thanks Lunos!

Back