• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Manaphy - Pokémon Platinum

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2023
    Hello everyone, everything good?

I have a problem with my Sinnoh pokedex in Pokémon Platinum...

Simply, when I go to view the image of Manaphy in the book that is in the PokeMansion, the image does not appear... The text about the pokémon appears normal, but the image does not...

Could it be a bug?

Years
  • Well, this is interesting and it might indeed be a bug, even though I haven't found any evidence on the Internet for now. Anyway, can you see the Manaphy's entry in the Pokédex? Because, if so, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • If you already have the seen entry for Manaphy, probably not a bug. I don't recall the image appearing a second time after you've seen it once. But, if you didn't see the image, and it's not registered...probably. I don't think there's any resolution, if so. Sorry.

Back