• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Kart 8 DLC Event!

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
  • Not sure I'd like that. All of Nintendo's racers are different - Mario Kart, F-Zero, Wave Race, Diddy Kong, Excitebike - and I'd love to see new entries in each. The DLC feels like a special treat to me. I want to keep it that way

I agree, I mean the idea of Super Smash Kart is strange, could be good, I'd prefer it to be just Mario, maybe with a cameo or two each game, or like a Mini-section of the game. Single Player, Multiplayer, Online with 1, Online with 2, Smash Kart. I don't want the others to die, their are great in their own right. Especially "Donkey Kong Racing" the ideas for that game was great.

I don't own the DLC yet, if there is a non-DLC room I'd love to play with some of you. But I want to play with the DLC too, we'll see.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Finally downloaded the dlc (urgh took ages for my net... which was fine for my laptop), and tried it out on single player. Unfortunately nobody was around on my time zone; maybe during my morning/early afternoon tomorrow I will find some time, but then I'll be busy again. :<

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • So, four minutes down, DLC is installed. I felt in love with everything, all the courses are extremely fine-detailed, the music is amazing, the general feel of the tracks are wonderful if you've played the game for a while or new to this installment or the series as a whole.

Spoiler:

Still, I can't attend. I haven't online'd in who knows when, still. If a 'Nin★Yoshi (or Pony)' appears, that is me. n.n

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • So I just realized that the tournament room I created does NOT allow me to change or edit the settings of the room. Unfortunately the room is broken, but if you add me on Nintendo Network, we can get together to play when people are on!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • So I just realized that the tournament room I created does NOT allow me to change or edit the settings of the room. Unfortunately the room is broken, but if you add me on Nintendo Network, we can get together to play when people are on!
    Well that stinks, but thanks for informing us this after I left the room. My NNID is the same as my username by the time I add you.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Hey all! I'm currently playing now along with several others. Feel free to join our game and if you haven't added me yet, do that now and post here! I'll refresh the tab frequently to see who added me and get you into the game. :)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Hey all! I'm currently playing now along with several others. Feel free to join our game and if you haven't added me yet, do that now and post here! I'll refresh the tab frequently to see who added me and get you into the game. :)
    At what time are you available for us to join in the race with you?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Gotta admit that Team Fail is no pushover, and his points don't lie. Tomorrow's the last day of the event, but I have a class coming up on the afternoon, so I may not be able to attend.

Back