• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May's Munchlax

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    May's Munchlax

Yay, I made a card. Wording confuses me though. It's not my best part of cards. What do you think?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    What? The power lets ya transform Munchlax into May's Munchlax? If thats it, okay... If it is not, I got confused @_@

The attack is nice, but... What happens if ya go to the bench? Ya cant use it anymore in NO WAY of using it again?

Overall, nice, but a bit confusing texts...

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    Lets say you used the attack 2 times already. It goes to the bench, then it goes back as the Active Pokemon. It can only use the attack 2 more times. The Pokepower is suppose to say "May's Munchlax" Not just "Munchlax."

I might fix it later.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Well who said that you can't evolve into yourself =p

As for the attack, it definitely confuses me... you really have to be clear, like the situation with the bench... I'll rather word the attack something like...

"If there is 1 munch counter on May's Munchlax, this attack deals 10 damage. For every additional munch counters attached on May's Munchlax, double the damage dealed by this attack before any calculations. When you have more than 4 munch counters on May's Munchlax, this attack does nothing. When May's Munchlax is switched on to the bench, do not discard any special counters attached to May's Munchlax. After damage calculations, put a munch counter on May's Munchlax."

It's so long and lengthy, yes I know, but how else are you suppose to explain it? I'm not a card maker (obviously) but I do try my best to put it into the TCG wording.

Back