• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Medals

Years
  • BW2 introduced Medals to the game, which are essentially achievements for the player to complete. There were many different medals available - some were very simple to get while others were a lot tougher. Here's the full list of medals: https://pokemondb.net/black-white-2/medals

Did you try collecting as many as you could, or did you find this achievements feature forgettable?

Years
  • I thought it was cool. Not my favorite feature ever but certainly something I enjoyed looking at from time to time. Every time I go back and play BW2 I usually peruse the medals and consider trying to get some of them that I'd missed. I think it could be fun to bring them back in the future.

Back