• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega Buster! - Megaman Fan Club

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome, Yumetaro; thanks for joining. n_n Sheep Man, hmm... I don't think I've ever heard of him, haha. Might look into him on Google and see how he's like. I don't think he's ever made an appearance in Battle Network series, did he?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Oh yes, Megaman!

Name: Isaac
    Favorite character: Megaman.EXE

- Who is your favorite net battler? Chaud, like his personality.
    - Who is your favorite net-navi? Megaman.EXE
    - Which game series is your most favorite? Battle Network. I never really got into the original games. I loved the Megamans RPGs.
    - Which anime season did you like better? Never really watched Megaman's anime. :(

Also as much as I want it, I don't think any Megaman Battle Network games are going to happen anymore ;; Unless they do a new series MMBN with another new protagonists?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Aw, that sucks, Orph. ): Judging from his name, he would've been able to make a great character of the series. Also, welcome, Isaac! You haven't watch the anime? How come? You should give it a try when you can; it's amazing, haha.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Name: O'aka XXIII
    Favorite character: Tron Bonne
    - Which game series is your most favorite? - Mega man X or Mega man legends
    I never really watched the anime, I watched a few episodes if I woke up on time but I could never really get into it because I thought it seemed silly.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome, Oaka! Legends is great, but I don't think I've gotten the chance to play much of its games. Will definitely give them a shot at some point in future, if I ever get the chance!

Back