• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile most memorable/fun spinoff moments!

Years
    the title explains it all, really. c: i'm sure most of us have played some spinoffs, so let's talk about them! what are some memorable moments you've had while playing them?

Years
    Definitely has to be besting Mt. Battle with nothing but my Umbreon/Espeon starter duo in Colosseum (AND in one sitting I will add). I'm not sure how it even really happened, just that the Pokémon combinations and levels meant I was somehow maintaining a good levelling curve whilst not really have any immediate dangers thrown my way.

Something I've also not been able to properly replicate since!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Your partner Pokemon telling you they're Mew and twisting the player character having to go back to their own world will never not be something that sticks with me forever.

Also, finding secret bazaars and treasure rooms in PMD Sky that was amazing, and fun.

Also abusing the wonder mail generator system to get items you can't normally get.

Back